Pivotal Tracker vs Trajectory: What are the differences?
What is Pivotal Tracker? Build better software, faster. Collaborative, lightweight agile project management tool, brought to you by the experts in agile software development.
What is Trajectory? Trajectory is an agile planning tool for teams of designers and developers. We wanted a tool that was good for writing user stories, bugs, and to-dos but also as good for managing the discussions happening around them. Trajectory helps you stay focused on what matters. Ideas are where you discuss the goals for your project. Based on that discussion, you create stories for the implementation. Trajectory makes it easy to see all the stories for an Idea and track progress toward your goal.
Pivotal Tracker and Trajectory can be primarily classified as "Agile Project Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Pivotal Tracker are:
- Tracker Story- simple story editing and drag-and-drop prioritization
- Velocity and Emergent Iterations- Tracker calculates future iterations automatically, based on historical performance.
- Release and Scope Management- Completion dates are calculated automatically, based on velocity - your live measure of historical performance. See impact on scope as new stories are added immediately, and move stories around easily via drag and drop as priorities change.
On the other hand, Trajectory provides the following key features:
- Stories can be estimated on an 8 point scale, or turned into todos, bugs, or milestones.
- See your progress for the current iteration based on your expected velocity.
- It’s easy to select, add, and insert stories at any point in your queue.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is Pivotal Tracker?
What is Trajectory?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with Trajectory?
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions