What is Azure Boards?
Keep your agile project on track with it where you can track all your ideas at every development stage, use built-in scrum boards and planning tools to help your teams run sprints/stand-ups/planning meetings, and gain new insights into the health and status of your project with powerful analytics tools.
Azure Boards is a tool in the Issue Tracking category of a tech stack.
Who uses Azure Boards?
12 companies reportedly use Azure Boards in their tech stacks, including DevOps, Maydanoz, and NeoQuant.
69 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Azure Boards.
Azure Boards Integrations
GitHub, Slack, Azure DevOps, Microsoft Teams, and Azure Pipelines are some of the popular tools that integrate with Azure Boards. Here's a list of all 7 tools that integrate with Azure Boards.
Azure Boards's Features
- Track all your ideas at every development stage and keep your team aligned with all code changes linked directly to work items.
- Scrum ready - Use built-in scrum boards and planning tools to help your teams run sprints, stand-ups, and planning meetings.
- Built for insights - Gain new insights into the health and status of your project with powerful analytics tools and dashboard widgets.
- Proven productivity tools - Get your work done with simple and modern agile tools like Kanban boards, backlogs, dashboards, and scrum boards. Adapt the tools to fit your team’s needs and scale up easily.
- Customize your dashboards - Build tailored views of the data you need, configure the layout that makes sense for your team, and easily monitor progress throughout the lifecycle of your project
Azure Boards Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Azure Boards?
See all alternatives
Jira's secret sauce is the way it simplifies the complexities of software development into manageable units of work. Jira comes out-of-the-box with everything agile teams need to ship value to customers faster.
Trello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards. In one glance, Trello tells you what's being worked on, who's working on what, and where something is in a process.
Asana is the easiest way for teams to track their work. From tasks and projects to conversations and dashboards, Asana enables teams to move work from start to finish--and get results. Available at asana.com and on iOS & Android.
Azure DevOps provides unlimited private Git hosting, cloud build for continuous integration, agile planning, and release management for continuous delivery to the cloud and on-premises. Includes broad IDE support.
It is a collaborative, lightweight agile project management tool, brought to you by the experts in agile software development.