What is Targetprocess?
Targetprocess is an agile project management software that focuses on information visualization and freedom. It helps to track projects using Scrum, Kanban or other agile practices.
Targetprocess is a tool in the Agile Project Management category of a tech stack.
Who uses Targetprocess?
20 companies reportedly use Targetprocess in their tech stacks, including Socialbakers, Cookielab's stack, and Alltricks.
56 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Targetprocess.
GitHub, Jira, Visual Studio, Selenium, and Eclipse are some of the popular tools that integrate with Targetprocess. Here's a list of all 15 tools that integrate with Targetprocess.
Pros of Targetprocess
- Kanban boards — create many boards to plan and track things
- Boards features — swimlanes, WIP limits, batch drag and drop cards, sort cards, filter cards
- Scrum — burn down charts, iteration planning and tracking, task boards
- Cards dependency tracking
- Dashboards and custom graphical reports
- Cards customization — see what you need on cards
- Timelines — see progress on a timeline view
- Multi-Teams and Multi-Projects — run many projects and manage many teams
- REST API
- Integrations with Git, Subversion, Bugzilla, Email, TFS, Selenium, NUnit, JUnit
- Live updates
- iOS app
- Android app
Targetprocess Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Targetprocess?
See all alternatives
Trello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards. In one glance, Trello tells you what's being worked on, who's working on what, and where something is in a process.
Jira's secret sauce is the way it simplifies the complexities of software development into manageable units of work. Jira comes out-of-the-box with everything agile teams need to ship value to customers faster.
It is a collaborative, lightweight agile project management tool, brought to you by the experts in agile software development.
Asana is the easiest way for teams to track their work. From tasks and projects to conversations and dashboards, Asana enables teams to move work from start to finish--and get results. Available at asana.com and on iOS & Android.
It is an all-in-one agile management suite built from the ground up to support scaled agile software development. From small teams to large distributed enterprises, it can help companies scale agile faster, easier and with better results.