MessageBird vs Plivo: What are the differences?
What is MessageBird? Making business communications feel as natural as communicating with friends. At MessageBird we believe that communicating with a business should feel as natural as communicating with a friend. That's why our SMS, Voice and Conversations APIs continue to revolutionize company-customer interactions.
What is Plivo? API platform to build Voice & SMS Applications. Plivo provides basic building block APIs in the form of Plivo XML and HTTP API, to create telephony apps, so developers can completely do away with learning the nitty-gritty of the telephony plumbing.
MessageBird and Plivo belong to "Voice and SMS" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by MessageBird are:
- SMS API: Carrier Route Optimization, Auto Concatenation, Global Compliance Engine, Alphanumeric Sender ID, Two-Way Messaging Enabled, Real-Time Reporting
- Voice API: Cloud IVR, Number Masking, TTS, Transcriptions, Call Recording & Transfer, Custom Caller ID, Real-Time Reporting
- Programmable Conversations API: Contact Data Enrichment, Message Channel Fallback, Merging OTT Channels, Omni-Channel API
On the other hand, Plivo provides the following key features:
- Phone- Global
- Phone- Local and Tollfree Numbers
- Phone- Call routing, call forwarding, caller ID, call waiting, 3-way calling, redial, speed dial, mute, hold, etc