Plesk vs DirectAdmin: What are the differences?
Plesk: A web hosting platform with a control panel *. Build and manage multiple sites from a single dashboard. You can also run updates, monitor performance and onboard new prospects all from the same place. It is a WebOps platform to run, automate and grow applications, websites and hosting businesses; *DirectAdmin:** Powerful And Easy To Use Web Hosting Control Panel. It is a graphical web-based web hosting control panel designed to make administration of websites easier. It is an extremely efficient control panel that uses the bare minimum of system resources. This makes it ideal for systems ranging from low-end VPS units to heavily-loaded dedicated servers.
Plesk and DirectAdmin can be categorized as "Control Panels" tools.
Some of the features offered by Plesk are:
- Centralized Control Panel
- Robust Site & Server Security
- Expandable with 100+ Extensions
On the other hand, DirectAdmin provides the following key features:
- Provides a clean, efficient user interface
- Easy switching between access types, all under the same login
- Allow quick & easy changes to the interface