ClickTale vs SeeVolution: What are the differences?
ClickTale: Visualize visitor's interactions. ClickTale tracks every mouse move, click and scroll, creating playable videos of customers’ entire browsing sessions as well as powerful visual heatmaps and behavioral reports that perfectly complement traditional web analytics. As a fully hosted subscription service, ClickTale is cost-effective and quick to set up; SeeVolution: Heatmaps & Real-time Analytics All Overlaid on Your Website. SeeVolution’s click heatmaps show you every mouse click (and every touch on a mobile phone or tablet). Whether it’s an image, text, or link you will see exactly what your visitors are interacting with.
ClickTale and SeeVolution can be categorized as "Heatmap Analytics" tools.
Some of the features offered by ClickTale are:
- Visitor Recordings- Watch your visitor’s every mouse move, click and scroll to discover exactly how they use your site.
- Mouse Move Heatmaps- View where visitors move their mouse (strongly correlated with eye movements), an excellent method for analyzing site usability.
- Click Heatmaps- See everywhere your visitors click on the page, whether it's a link, image or text to track and optimize visitor behavior.
On the other hand, SeeVolution provides the following key features:
- Click Heatmaps- Our Click Heatmaps let you see exactly what is being clicked on, and more importantly what isn't, so you can make informed decisions to optimize your site and maximize conversion.
- Mouse Move Heatmaps- Our Mouse Move Heatmaps will provide you with a clear view of what content your visitors are paying attention to.
- Scroll Heatmaps- Our Scroll Heatmaps show you exactly how far your visitors scroll, allowing you to move and rearrange elements of the page to take advantage of visitor behavior.