BulkSMS vs MessageBird: What are the differences?
BulkSMS: Cost-effective and reliable sending and receiving of SMS messages globally. BulkSMS.com is a leading SMS messaging service provider offering two-way SMS communication services straight from your internet enabled computer. The BulkSMS gateway reaches across borders and connects to over 800 mobile network operators world-wide; MessageBird: Making business communications feel as natural as communicating with friends. At MessageBird we believe that communicating with a business should feel as natural as communicating with a friend. That's why our SMS, Voice and Conversations APIs continue to revolutionize company-customer interactions.
BulkSMS and MessageBird belong to "Voice and SMS" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by BulkSMS are:
- All submissions are made using simple query parameters.
- Send and receive text messages globally – view our SMS coverage table.
- Reliable, proven high-volume platform, running on redundant, high availability hardware.
On the other hand, MessageBird provides the following key features:
- SMS API: Carrier Route Optimization, Auto Concatenation, Global Compliance Engine, Alphanumeric Sender ID, Two-Way Messaging Enabled, Real-Time Reporting
- Voice API: Cloud IVR, Number Masking, TTS, Transcriptions, Call Recording & Transfer, Custom Caller ID, Real-Time Reporting
- Programmable Conversations API: Contact Data Enrichment, Message Channel Fallback, Merging OTT Channels, Omni-Channel API