Backand vs UI Bakery: What are the differences?
What is Backand? Backend-as-a-Service for AngularJS and Ionic. Backand is a powerful backend-as-a-service for AngularJS that provides out-of-the-box social login, push notifications, Ionic integration and much more.
What is UI Bakery? Create Full-Fledged Web Apps Visually. The first low-code platform which allows creating branded frontend apps based on a custom Design System, without locking you into proprietary software. Also, a key feature is generating Angular code in minutes.
Backand and UI Bakery belong to "Low Code Platforms" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Backand are:
- Data Storage: Work with JSON models, complex as you like, and let Backand add or edit the data for you.
- REST API for any Database: Backand automatically generates a REST API for any database, including MySQL, PostgreSQL and MS SQL Server.
- Advanced Data Models: Backand lets you create sophisticated data models with a single click, including parent-child relationships, many-to-many.
On the other hand, UI Bakery provides the following key features:
- Prototyping tool for creating web apps for both developers and non-tech people, using a convenient drag-and-drop builder and integrate it with the backend
- Customize the app to your branding style as everything built-in UI Bakery is based on the predefined design system that you can adapt to your brand
- Make changes in your web-app an unlimited number of times and get updates in a single click