AppDynamics vs Instana: What are the differences?
AppDynamics: Application management for the cloud generation. AppDynamics develops application performance management (APM) solutions that deliver problem resolution for highly distributed applications through transaction flow monitoring and deep diagnostics; Instana: Automatic Application and Infrastructure Monitoring. Instana is the Application Performance Management solution for modern dynamic applications, using automation and AI to manage their service quality.
AppDynamics and Instana can be categorized as "Performance Monitoring" tools.
Some of the features offered by AppDynamics are:
- End User Monitoring
- Real-Time Business Transaction Monitoring
- Visualize & Manage your Entire Application
On the other hand, Instana provides the following key features:
- Full integration into the Instana Dynamic Graph
- Relevant metric collection
- Fully AI enabled behavioral learning