What is Kubeflow?
Who uses Kubeflow?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Kubeflow in their tech stack.
Amazon SageMaker constricts the use of their own mxnet package and does not offer a strong Kubernetes backbone. At the same time, Kubeflow is still quite buggy and cumbersome to use. Which tool is a better pick for MLOps pipelines (both from the perspective of scalability and depth)?
Can you please advise which one to choose FastText Or Gensim, in terms of:
- Operability with ML Ops tools such as MLflow, Kubeflow, etc.
- Customization of Intermediate steps
- FastText and Gensim both have the same underlying libraries
- Use cases each one tries to solve
- Unsupervised Vs Supervised dimensions
- Ease of Use.
Please mention any other points that I may have missed here.
Red Hat, Inc.