Stripe Billing vs Zuora: What are the differences?
Developers describe Stripe Billing as "A set of tools for billing and subscriptions". A set of billing and subscription tools for developers and business people. Developers can use out-of-the-box functionality to get started quickly or use the composable API building blocks to design fully customized subscription logic and pricing models. Business people can create and manage subscriptions and invoices—and view detailed financial reports. On the other hand, Zuora is detailed as "Billing, Commerce & Finance to Power your Subscription Business". Zuora gives you the enterprise-class, cloud-based tools you need to launch and scale any subscription service, quickly and affordably. Design your pricing and packaging, start taking quotes and placing orders, automate your billing and payments, and keep tabs on your financials.
Stripe Billing and Zuora belong to "Payment Services" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Stripe Billing are:
- Accept Orders - From the dashboard, Stripe.js and Elements, Billing API & Mobile SDKs
- Billing & Invoicing - One-off billing, recurring billing, flexible billing, invoice delivery, hosted invoice pages, and sales tax integrations
- Collect Payments - Credit cards, ACH and wire, local payments, retry logic, card updater, payment reminders
On the other hand, Zuora provides the following key features:
- Plan-Based Product Catalog
- Subscription Order Life Cycle
- Powerful Recurring Billing & Rating Engine