Solano CI vs Testling: What are the differences?
Developers describe Solano CI as "Massively Scalable Continuous Integration and Deployment". Faster Continuous Integration and Deployment with patented auto-parallelization. See results 10 to 80x faster. 14-day free trial. No credit card required. On the other hand, Testling is detailed as "Automatic browser tests on every push". Sign in with your browserling account. free for open source. No sign-up required. Just configure a github webhook.
Solano CI and Testling belong to "Continuous Integration" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Solano CI are:
- Parallel performance: safe parallel execution and dynamic task distribution finish builds up to 80x faster, automatically
- Painless, revision-controlled setup: fast self-service setup for new projects and branches, compact YAML configuration file that lives in the code repository
On the other hand, Testling provides the following key features:
- Write tests with a minimal test api that works in both node and browsers.
- Run your tests in node and your local browsers.
- Run tests in mocha for qunit, tdd, bdd, and exports-style tests.
Testling is an open source tool with 337 GitHub stars and 47 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Testling's open source repository on GitHub.