Moxtra vs Slack: What are the differences?
Developers describe Moxtra as "Integrate chat, voice meetings, screen sharing and recording, and multimedia annotation into your mobile app". Moxtra is the contextual communication + collaboration layer for your mobile and web applications|. Enhance user engagement by adding in-app communication+collaboration. Integrate chat, voice meetings, screen sharing and recording, and multimedia annotation. The Moxtra Cloud is mobile-first and is built to scale on demand to meet your growing needs. On the other hand, Slack is detailed as "Bring all your communication together in one place". Imagine all your team communication in one place, instantly searchable, available wherever you go. That’s Slack. All your messages. All your files. And everything from Twitter, Dropbox, Google Docs, Asana, Trello, GitHub and dozens of other services. All together.
Moxtra belongs to "Communications SDK" category of the tech stack, while Slack can be primarily classified under "Group Chat & Notifications".
Some of the features offered by Moxtra are:
- Chat - The Moxtra Chat module gives you access to a rich messaging service for one on one, group, or topic based conversations.
- Meet - With the Moxtra Meet module, your users can instantly start a full fledged meeting with screen sharing & audio conferencing while on the go.
- Clip - Enable your users to record voice-overs directly on your app screens or onto files stored in your app or your cloud with the Moxtra Clip Module.
On the other hand, Slack provides the following key features:
- Create open channels for the projects, groups and topics that the whole team shares.
- Search with context
- Autocomplete makes mentioning your teammates quick and painless.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is Moxtra?
What is Slack?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions