MailChimp Email Blueprints vs SparkPost: What are the differences?
MailChimp Email Blueprints: HTML Email Layouts by MailChimp. Email Blueprints is a collection of HTML email templates that can serve as a solid foundation and starting point for the design of emails. They include template language elements that make them customizable when imported into a MailChimp account, as well as merge tags that will generate dynamic content when sent through MailChimp. Not a MailChimp user? You can sign up free or simply strip out merge tags and use these templates to send through any system; SparkPost: Email Delivery and Analytics for Developers and Enterprises. SparkPost is the world’s #1 email delivery provider. We empower companies with actionable, real-time data to send relevant email to their customers which increases engagement and both top and bottom line revenue.
MailChimp Email Blueprints belongs to "Open Source Email Templates" category of the tech stack, while SparkPost can be primarily classified under "Transactional Email".
Some of the features offered by MailChimp Email Blueprints are:
- /modular-template-patterns contains a single template built out of modular blocks of common design patterns
- /responsive-templates contains a collection of responsive / mobile-friendly email templates with various layouts
- /templates contains a collection of fixed-width email templates with various layouts
On the other hand, SparkPost provides the following key features:
- Quick and easy SMTP or REST API integration
- Free trial
- Real-time & predictive analytics
MailChimp Email Blueprints is an open source tool with 6.57K GitHub stars and 2.75K GitHub forks. Here's a link to MailChimp Email Blueprints's open source repository on GitHub.