AWS Mobile Hub vs Parse: What are the differences?
What is AWS Mobile Hub? Build, test, and monitor usage of your mobile apps. AWS Mobile Hub is the fastest way to build mobile apps powered by AWS. It lets you easily add and configure features for your apps, including user authentication, data storage, backend logic, push notifications, content delivery, and analytics. After you build your app, AWS Mobile Hub gives you easy access to testing on real devices, as well as analytics dashboards to track usage of your app – all from a single, integrated console.
What is Parse? The complete mobile app platform. With Parse, you can add a scalable and powerful backend in minutes and launch a full-featured app in record time without ever worrying about server management. We offer push notifications, social integration, data storage, and the ability to add rich custom logic to your app’s backend with Cloud Code.
AWS Mobile Hub and Parse belong to "Mobile Backend" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by AWS Mobile Hub are:
- Quickly build apps without worrying about infrastructure.
- Test your apps on real Android and iOS devices in the cloud
- Track usage and monetization, and engage users with push notifications.
On the other hand, Parse provides the following key features:
- Store basic data types, locations, photos
- Update over the air
- Data browser lets you manage, search, and update content without writing a single line of code