Stripe Billing vs Apphud: What are the differences?
Stripe Billing: A set of tools for billing and subscriptions. A set of billing and subscription tools for developers and business people. Developers can use out-of-the-box functionality to get started quickly or use the composable API building blocks to design fully customized subscription logic and pricing models. Business people can create and manage subscriptions and invoices—and view detailed financial reports; Apphud: Build, Measure and Grow iOS subscription business. Easily integrate subscriptions to your iOS app. View key metrics and send events to mobile analytics. Get cancellation insights and increase app revenue.
Stripe Billing and Apphud belong to "Billing and Subscriptions" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Stripe Billing are:
- Accept Orders - From the dashboard, Stripe.js and Elements, Billing API & Mobile SDKs
- Billing & Invoicing - One-off billing, recurring billing, flexible billing, invoice delivery, hosted invoice pages, and sales tax integrations
- Collect Payments - Credit cards, ACH and wire, local payments, retry logic, card updater, payment reminders
On the other hand, Apphud provides the following key features:
- Integrate subscriptions as easy as 1-2-3
- Get real-time subscription state of any user
- Use Subscription offers with no pain