What is Apphud?
Easily integrate subscriptions to your iOS app. View key metrics and send events to mobile analytics. Get cancellation insights and increase app revenue.
Apphud is a tool in the Billing and Subscriptions category of a tech stack.
Who uses Apphud?
- Integrate subscriptions as easy as 1-2-3
- Get real-time subscription state of any user
- Use Subscription offers with no pain
- Send events to other mobile analytics
- Analyze key metrics of your subscription business
- Receive notifications to Slack and Telegram when a user gets billed
- Win back lapsed subscribers and earn more
- Create purchase screens with no coding in our editor
- Gain subscription cancellation insights
- Automatically handle billing issues
Apphud Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Apphud?
See all alternatives
A set of billing and subscription tools for developers and business people. Developers can use out-of-the-box functionality to get started quickly or use the composable API building blocks to design fully customized subscription logic and pricing models. Business people can create and manage subscriptions and invoices—and view detailed financial reports.
Chargebee is a subscription billing platform that lets you bill, manage and understand your SaaS or subscription based eCommerce business easily.
It provides free subscription metrics to help you identify opportunities and then tools to help you reduce churn, optimize pricing, and grow your subscription business end-to-end.
It is the shopify subscription solution for online businesses. It makes it easy to transform one-time products into subscription options. It was built with the goal of making payments easy for customers. This was primarily by looking for ways for customers to reorder products
It is a drop-in metered billing system that gives you the flexibility to bill how you want. It enables software companies to offer usage-based billing. It helps companies meter customer usage, price according to flexible plans, and bill customers through payment gateways.