Amazon FPS vs PayPal: What are the differences?
Amazon FPS: Charge Amazon’s tens of millions of customers using their Amazon account. With Amazon Flexible Payments Service developers can accept payments on their website for selling goods or services, raise donations, execute recurring payments, and send payments. Amazon customers can pay using the same login credentials, shipping address and payment information they already have on file with Amazon. Amazon FPS supports the processing of payments using credit cards, bank accounts and Amazon Payments account balances to send or receive money; PayPal: Send Money, Pay Online or Set Up a Merchant Account. PayPal is an online payments and money transfer service that allows you to send money via email, phone, text message or Skype. They offer products to both individuals and businesses alike, including online vendors, auction sites and corporate users. PayPal connects effortlessly to bank accounts and credit cards PayPal Mobile is one of PayPal’s newest products. It allows you to send payments by text message or by using PayPal’s mobile browser..
Amazon FPS and PayPal belong to "Payment Services" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Amazon FPS are:
- Accept one time payments on your website for selling physical goods, digital content, and services
- Execute periodic or delayed payment features required by subscription and usage-based services such as digital music and online storage
- Facilitate transactions between a buyer and a third party seller, take a cut of the transaction, and have control over who pays the transaction processing fees
On the other hand, PayPal provides the following key features:
- 2.9% + $0.30 or less- With our flat, transparent pricing, you’ll never be surprised by hidden or variable fees. We also offer discounted rates when you sell a lot, or when you use our card reader.
- Keeping every seller secure- If you’re sent an unauthorized payment, or a buyer claims they never received an item, our Seller Protection covers you for the full amount of the eligible payment.
- Easy for them, easy for you- With just a few clicks, you can get paid by debit card, credit card, or a PayPal transfer. All someone needs to start buying from you is your e-mail address or mobile number.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is Amazon FPS?
What is PayPal?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with Amazon FPS?
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions