What is Auth0?
Who uses Auth0?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Auth0 in their tech stack.
I'm starting a new React Native project and trying to decide on an auth provider. Currently looking at Auth0 and Amazon Cognito. It will need to play nice with a Django Rest Framework backend.
I only know Java and so thinking of building a web application in the following order. I need some help on what alternatives I can choose. Open to replace components, services, or infrastructure.
- Frontend: AngularJS, Bootstrap
- Web Framework: Spring Boot
- Database: Amazon DynamoDB
- Authentication: Auth0
- Deployment: Amazon EC2 Container Service
- Local Testing: Docker
- Marketing: Mailchimp (Separately Export from Auth0)
- Website Domain: GoDaddy
- Routing: Amazon Route 53
PS: Open to exploring options of going completely native ( AWS Lambda, AWS Security but have to learn all)
Looking for a SAML 2 Service Provider authentication flow. Considering Auth0 vs Keycloak for the Service Provider side any Pros and Cons to both ?
Hey all, We're currently weighing up the pros & cons of using Firebase Authentication vs something more OTB like Auth0 or Okta to manage end-user access management for a consumer digital content product. From what I understand so far, Something like Firebase Auth would require more dev effort but is likely to cost less overall, whereas OTB, you have a UI-based console which makes config by non-technical business users easier to manage. Does anyone else have any intuitions or experiences they could share on this, please? Thank you!
- User and Password support with verification and forgot password email workflow
- Painless SAML Auth with Enterprises
- Integration with 20+ Social Providers
- SDKs for all platforms mobile and web
- Token-based authentication for APIs