What is App.io?
App.io (previously Kickfolio) is an interactive, HTML5 mobile development & marketing tool that allows customers to play with iPhone and iPad apps directly inside a web browser.
App.io is a tool in the Desktop Browser Mobile App Emulators category of a tech stack.
Who uses App.io?
4 developers on StackShare have stated that they use App.io.
- Share and view your test builds on any browser and any device.
- Easily present new iterations to your clients all over the world.
- Let your audience experience your app and increase quality downloads.
- Let visitors download and buy your app while playing it in their browser
- Build and manage your own app solution by leveraging our API
- Get insightful analytics on conversion rates, session times and more
- Share your app on Facebook for new levels of engagement
- Share app updates in seconds and get instant feedback
App.io Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to App.io?
See all alternatives
Android provides a rich application framework that allows you to build innovative apps and games for mobile devices in a Java language environment.
It is the operating system that presently powers many of the mobile devices, including the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. It is designed to make your iPhone and iPad experience even faster, more responsive, and more delightful.
Run Android applications on any GNU/Linux operating system. Anbox uses Linux namespaces (user, pid, uts, net, mount, ipc) to run a full Android system in a container and provide Android applications on any GNU Linux based platform.
It is a cross-platform Android emulator for developers & QA engineers. Develop & automate your tests to deliver best quality apps. On desktop, AWS, GCP & SaaS.
Run Android APKs on Chrome OS, OS X, Linux and Windows.