What is Stack Overflow?
Who uses Stack Overflow?
Stack Overflow Integrations
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Stack Overflow in their tech stack.
Stack Overflow HAD to be included in this list. We can't count the endless hours stack overflow and its huge community has already saved us and will potentially save us in the future. Stack Overflow is the proof that nearly every problem one may experience, another one has already solved.
- Go because it's easy and simple, facilitates collaboration , and also it's fast, scalable, powerful.
- Visual Studio Code because it has one of the most sophisticated Go language support plugins.
- Vim because it's Vim
- Git because it's Git
- Docker and Docker Compose because it's quick and easy to have reproducible builds/tests with them
- Arch Linux because Docker for Mac/Win is a disaster for the human nervous system, and Arch is the coolest Linux distro so far
- Stack Overflow because of Copy-Paste Driven Development
- PhpStorm because it saves me like 300 "Ctrl+F" key strokes a minute
- cURL because terminal all the way
Stack Overflow's Features
- Ask questions, get answers, no distractions
- Get answers to practical, detailed questions
- Tags make it easy to find interesting questions
- You earn reputation when people vote on your posts
- Improve posts by editing or commenting
- Unlock badges for special achievements
- Find a question to answer, or ask your own