What is Uploadcare?
Uploadcare is file management platform and a CDN for user-generated content. It is a robust file API for uploading, managing, processing, rendering, optimizing, and delivering users’ content.
Uploadcare is a tool in the File Uploads category of a tech stack.
Who uses Uploadcare?
28 companies reportedly use Uploadcare in their tech stacks, including StackShare, Uploadcare, and SupplyPike.
34 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Uploadcare.
Pros of Uploadcare
Simple image upload with widget
Easy to integrate into any website
<a href="http://fixbit.com/">useful tool</a>
Jul 28 2017 at 7:41AM
- Stores files in Uploadcare Storage or connects to your AWS S3 buckets
- Delivers content in an instant across 5 continents with Uploadcare CDN
- Takes minutes to integrate thanks to series of guides for most popular Web platforms, programming languages, and frameworks
- Well-documented and provides live chat or email support
- Provides on-the-fly image processing and tools for editing images in desktop and mobile browsers
- Lets you resize, crop, rotate, enhance, extract colors, detect faces, and whatnot
- Provides REST API to manage your cloud storage
- Lets you upload files from multiple sources using File Uploader, raw API, libraries or plugins
- Provides HIPAA-compliance and PHI protection
Uploadcare Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Uploadcare?
See all alternatives
Filepicker helps developers connect to their users' content. Connect, Store, and Process any file from anywhere on the Internet.
Cloudinary is a cloud-based service that streamlines websites and mobile applications' entire image and video management needs - uploads, storage, administration, manipulations, and delivery.
imgix is the leading visual media platform that businesses choose to improve user experience, website performance, and cost-saving. imgix offers robust image and video processing, global content delivery, and intelligent asset management.
Transloadit handles file uploading & file processing for your websites and mobile apps. We can process video, audio, images and documents.
It is intended as an easy file attachment library for ActiveRecord. The intent behind it was to keep setup as easy as possible and to treat files as much like other attributes as possible.