What is Swiftype?
Swiftype is the easiest way to add great search to your website or mobile application.
Swiftype is a tool in the Search as a Service category of a tech stack.
Who uses Swiftype?
163 companies reportedly use Swiftype in their tech stacks, including Twitch, Asana, and ROBLOX.
28 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Swiftype.
Pros of Swiftype
Very easy setup and highly customizable for your search
Role devision to develop, design, manage
- Autocomplete- our search engines come with autocomplete built-in
- Detailed Analytics- Our built-in search analytics give you real-time insight into what your users are looking for.
- Custom Result Ranking- Drag-and-drop results to re-order them.
- VIP-approved WordPress search plugin- Just install the plugin and your ready to go.
- Great Mobile Support- Our search works great in mobile browsers, and our native iOS and Android SDKs make app integration a breeze.
- Advanced Developer API- Our Developer API gives you low-level access to our search technology.
Swiftype Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Swiftype?
See all alternatives
Elasticsearch is a distributed, RESTful search and analytics engine capable of storing data and searching it in near real time. Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats and Logstash are the Elastic Stack (sometimes called the ELK Stack).
Our mission is to make you a search expert. Push data to our API to make it searchable in real time. Build your dream front end with one of our web or mobile UI libraries. Tune relevance and get analytics right from your dashboard.
We help your website visitors find what they are looking for. AddSearch is a lightning fast, accurate and customizable site search engine with a Search API. AddSearch works on all devices and is easy to install, customize and tweak.
A/B and multivariate testing. Personalization. AI-powered automation at scale. Testing and personalization with features that optimize, automate, and predict the best experiences for your audiences.
Solr is the popular, blazing fast open source enterprise search platform from the Apache Lucene project. Its major features include powerful full-text search, hit highlighting, faceted search, near real-time indexing, dynamic clustering, database integration, rich document (e.g., Word, PDF) handling, and geospatial search. Solr is highly reliable, scalable and fault tolerant, providing distributed indexing, replication and load-balanced querying, automated failover and recovery, centralized configuration and more. Solr powers the search and navigation features of many of the world's largest internet sites.