Logsene vs Splunk Cloud: What are the differences?
Developers describe Logsene as "ELK as a Service Log Management". Log Management SaaS, compatible with ELK stack. It exposes Elasticsearch API and Kibana, has compatibility with Grafana, powerful search, reporting, correlation with metrics, alerting, and anomaly detection. Also Available On Premises. On the other hand, Splunk Cloud is detailed as "Easy and fast way to analyze valuable machine data with the convenience of software as a service (SaaS)". If you're looking for all the benefits of Splunk® Enterprise with all the benefits of software-as-a-service, then look no further. Splunk Cloud is backed by a 100% uptime SLA, scales to over 10TB/day, and offers a highly secure environment.
Logsene and Splunk Cloud can be categorized as "Log Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Logsene are:
- Available in the Cloud and On Premises
- Exposes Elasticsearch API
- Includes Kibana
On the other hand, Splunk Cloud provides the following key features:
- Splunk Cloud delivers all the features of award-winning Splunk® Enterprise, as a cloud-based service. The platform provides access to various apps and enables centralized visibility across cloud, hybrid and on-premises environments
- Instant: Instant trial and instant conversion from POC to production
- Secure: Completed SOC2 Type 2 Attestation*. Dedicated cloud environments for each customer
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
What is Sematext?
What is Splunk Cloud?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions