Postman vs Pactflow: What are the differences?
Developers describe Postman as "Only complete API development environment". It is the only complete API development environment, used by nearly five million developers and more than 100,000 companies worldwide. On the other hand, Pactflow is detailed as "Fast, easy and reliable testing for your APIs and microservices". Deploy into production with impunity, and have visibility into the integration of your stack. It ensures that all components are communicating correctly before a release, without costly and brittle integration tests. We integrate with Pact and Spring Cloud Contract, enabling powerful collaboration features for the enterprise.
Postman and Pactflow can be categorized as "API" tools.
Some of the features offered by Postman are:
- Compact layout
- HTTP requests with file upload support
- Formatted API responses for JSON and XML
On the other hand, Pactflow provides the following key features:
- Integration: Integrates with Pact and Spring Cloud Contract contract testing frameworks
- Webhook management: integrate Webhooks to orchestrate a CI/CD pipeline
- SSO: Login with Google, Github or an OIDC/SAML provider