What is Apiary?
It takes more than a simple HTML page to thrill your API users. The right tools take weeks of development. Weeks that apiary.io saves.
Apiary is a tool in the Documentation as a Service & Tools category of a tech stack.
Who uses Apiary?
66 companies reportedly use Apiary in their tech stacks, including Pipefy, Witei, and Samsviran.
147 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Apiary.
Pros of Apiary
Easy to use
Free to use
30 Days Trial
Validate API Documentation
Shared API blueprint templates
Github integration helps with collaboration
- Documentation- Organized around resources, code samples with syntax highlight, easy to explore.
- Inspector- Users can make API calls through apiary.io, we show them how they differ from documentation.
- Community- Opensource your API documentation on GitHub. The right channel between developers on both side of the API.
- Always Tested [closed alpha]- The documentation is always watching your real API and tells you whenever it gets out of sync.
- Server Mock- The fastest way to static API prototype—just ‘document’ your future API and it’s up. 2 minutes to Hello World.
- GitHub Integration- Store the API Blueprint in your repository, everything gets updated as soon as you commit a new version.
- I/O Validation- Add a JSON Schema to the API Blueprint and the proxy will help your API users understand implementation of data structures better.
- Customization [closed alpha]- The documentation and tools can be seamlessly placed on your website and gray-labeled so the friction is close to none.
Apiary Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Apiary?
See all alternatives
It is an easy-to-use tool to help you build out documentation! Each documentation site that you publish is a project where there is space for documentation, interactive API reference guides, a changelog, and much more.
API management, design, analytics, and security are at the heart of modern digital architecture. The Apigee intelligent API platform is a complete solution for moving business to the digital world.
It is the only complete API development environment, used by nearly five million developers and more than 100,000 companies worldwide.
It is a modern documentation platform where teams can document everything from products, to APIs and internal knowledge-bases. It is a place to think and track ideas for you & your team.