What is ReadMe.io?
Who uses ReadMe.io?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose ReadMe.io in their tech stack.
We already have Confluence on our company, but it's a complex company with a lot of people, and our documentations became a deposit of old files and trash. We are considering use ReadMe.io to create new documentation. Can you help me? Is it worthy?
- Collaboration - Crowdsource your docs! Users can keep docs current by suggesting changes.
- API Explorer - Let users play with your API right inside the documentation.
- GitHub Sync - Keep auto-generated reference docs synced with your actual code.
- Editor - Markdown-based drag-and-drop editor makes documentation almost fun.
- Theme Builder - Easily create a beautiful dev community that matches your brand.
- Support - Let users ask questions and request features in the support forums.
- Versioning - Maintaining old or testing beta versions of your docs is a breeze!
- Application Keys - Your users can view their application keys embedded right in the docs.