Meistertask vs Trello: What are the differences?
Meistertask: The most intuitive project and task management tool on the web. Create a project, add as many team members as you want, assign tasks and follow each other’s progress. MeisterTask’s flexible project boards adapt to your workflow and make sure everyone is always on the same page.Task management has never been more intuitive; Trello: Your entire project, in a single glance. Trello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards. In one glance, Trello tells you what's being worked on, who's working on what, and where something is in a process.
Meistertask and Trello belong to "Project Management" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Meistertask are:
- Mark tasks as related to, duplicated or blocked by other tasks. Get notified when a blockage is resolved.
- MeisterTask comes readily integrated with your favorite tools such as Slack, GitHub, Zendesk and Bitbucket.
- Configure automatic actions within your projects and let our system do all the work for you.
On the other hand, Trello provides the following key features:
- Add a checklist to keep on top of all those little to-dos. There’s also a nice, big progress meter, because who doesn’t love a nice, big progress meter?
- Got a relevant file, image, or document? Attach it right to the card, and you’ll never have to go scrambling through your inbox looking for it later.
- Attach photos, drawings, sketches, and mockups to quickly illustrate ideas at a glance.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is MeisterTask?
What is Trello?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions