What is Taskulu?
Taskulu is a collaborative project planning service. It combines task management, real-time chat and time tracking into a single interface.
Taskulu is a tool in the Project Management category of a tech stack.
Who uses Taskulu?
24 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Taskulu.
GitHub, Google Drive, GitLab, Trello, and Dropbox are some of the popular tools that integrate with Taskulu. Here's a list of all 7 tools that integrate with Taskulu.
Pros of Taskulu
Easy to use
Android and ios apps
Unlimited Team Members
- Work on your projects, anywhere, any time
- Manage tasks, categorize them into projects, sheets, lists and sections
- Track work time on every task and get detailed reports
- Get instant notifications about changes in the project that are important to you
- Set deadlines on your tasks and get reminders
- Add checklists to your tasks
- Comment on tasks
- Color code your tasks
- Upload files on your tasks, share them with your team and access them anytime, anywhere
- Create chat rooms within your projects and communicate with your team in real time
- Define teams within your projects and make sure sure that every team only sees the tasks related to them, while you as the project manager see everything
Taskulu Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Taskulu?
See all alternatives
Trello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards. In one glance, Trello tells you what's being worked on, who's working on what, and where something is in a process.
Jira's secret sauce is the way it simplifies the complexities of software development into manageable units of work. Jira comes out-of-the-box with everything agile teams need to ship value to customers faster.
Capture the knowledge that's too often lost in email inboxes and shared network drives in Confluence instead – where it's easy to find, use, and update.
Asana is the easiest way for teams to track their work. From tasks and projects to conversations and dashboards, Asana enables teams to move work from start to finish--and get results. Available at asana.com and on iOS & Android.
It makes it easy to automate all your software workflows, now with world-class CI/CD. Build, test, and deploy your code right from GitHub. Make code reviews, branch management, and issue triaging work the way you want.