PhraseApp vs Lokalise: What are the differences?
PhraseApp: Translate your software better. Translation management solution for web and mobile applications. Collaborate with your team, find professional translators and stay on top of the process; Lokalise: The easiest way to translate web and mobile apps. It is a translation management system, which is designed to make the process of localization faster and easier. Our platform reduces manual work and routine tasks that appear while translating web and mobile apps, games, and other software.
PhraseApp and Lokalise belong to "Translation Service" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by PhraseApp are:
- Translation Center- Manage and translate multiple localization projects at one place.
- In-Context Editor- Translate your web application in-context and boost translation quality.
- API- Integrate PhraseApp into your technical workflow.
On the other hand, Lokalise provides the following key features:
- Translate your localization files (.xml, .strings, .json, .xliff, etc)
- Collaborate and manage all your software localization projects in one platform
- Integrate translation into the development and deployment process