What is Weblate?
Who uses Weblate?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Weblate in their tech stack.
We use Weblate for translation and calibration.
Weblate is currently the open source localization platform with the most stars.
- Continuous localization - connect to your VCS repository and bring translators closer to the development
- Quality checks - ensure the translations meet your quality requirements
- 20+ file formats - gettext, Xliff, JSON, Android, iOS, RESX and much more
- Glossary - built in glossary to ensure consistent terminology within a translation
- Machine translation - use third party machine translation services to bootstrap your translation
- Translation memory - built in translation memory to speed up localization process
- REST API and cli - integrate with your workflow or third party services