Logentries vs Logmatic: What are the differences?
Logentries: Real-time log management and analytics built for the cloud. Logentries makes machine-generated log data easily accessible to IT operations, development, and business analysis teams of all sizes. With the broadest platform support and an open API, Logentries brings the value of log-level data to any system, to any team member, and to a community of more than 25,000 worldwide users; Logmatic: Funnel all logs, metrics and machine events into a single hub. Get a clear overview of what is happening across your distributed environments, and spot the needle in the haystack in no time. Build dynamic analyses and identify improvements for your software, your user experience and your business.
Logentries and Logmatic can be categorized as "Log Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Logentries are:
- Logs as Metrics - Extract field level values, analyze them using powerful search functions, and visualize them with detailed dashboards.
- Dynamic Log Correlation - Dynamically group and correlate your logs in a single dashboard, or aggregate logs from a particular system to give an end-to-end view.
- Live Tail - View your streaming logs in real-time and highlight important events to easily see errors or exceptions in your live data.
On the other hand, Logmatic provides the following key features:
- Easy Set Up: Just send us any type of logs - front to back - machine events, or metrics and we will do the powerful processing. No Logmatic.io agent
- Enrichment & Parsing: Automatic recognition, Customisable grok parsers, Integrated IP geolocation and user-agent parsing
- Investigation: Faceted and full-text granular searches, Real-time search results
"Log search" is the primary reason why developers consider Logentries over the competitors, whereas "Powerful Data Vizualization" was stated as the key factor in picking Logmatic.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is Logentries?
What is Logmatic?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions