What is Sumo Logic?
Cloud-based machine data analytics platform that enables companies to proactively identify availability and performance issues in their infrastructure, improve their security posture and enhance application rollouts. Companies using Sumo Logic reduce their mean-time-to-resolution by 50% and can save hundreds of thousands of dollars, annually. Customers include Netflix, Medallia, Orange, and GoGo Inflight.
Sumo Logic is a tool in the Log Management category of a tech stack.
Who uses Sumo Logic?
75 companies reportedly use Sumo Logic in their tech stacks, including Netflix, Lyft, and Coursera.
106 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Sumo Logic.
Sumo Logic Integrations
Amazon S3, Amazon CloudFront, Akamai, PagerDuty, and Fastly are some of the popular tools that integrate with Sumo Logic. Here's a list of all 21 tools that integrate with Sumo Logic.
Pros of Sumo Logic
Live event streaming
Pci 3.0 compliant
Easy to setup
Sep 4 2015 at 8:23AM
Sumo Logic's Features
- Ability to collect data from on-premise sources, private/public/hybrid clouds, and SaaS/PaaS environments
- Real-time continuous query engine that constantly updates dashboards and reports for immediate visualization
- Anomaly detection engine that enables companies to proactively uncover events without writing rules
- LogReduce, our pattern-recognition engine, that distills tens/hundreds of thousands of log messages into a set of patterns for easier issue identification and resolution
- The ability to support data bursts on-demand with our elastic log processing architecture
- Real-time alerts and notifications
Sumo Logic Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Sumo Logic?
See all alternatives
Datadog is the leading service for cloud-scale monitoring. It is used by IT, operations, and development teams who build and operate applications that run on dynamic or hybrid cloud infrastructure. Start monitoring in minutes with Datadog!
It provides the leading platform for Operational Intelligence. Customers use it to search, monitor, analyze and visualize machine data.
If you're looking for all the benefits of Splunk® Enterprise with all the benefits of software-as-a-service, then look no further. Splunk Cloud is backed by a 100% uptime SLA, scales to over 10TB/day, and offers a highly secure environment.
Scalyr is log search and management so fast you actually use it. Custom dashboards, graphs, alerts and log parsers allow you to monitor what's important to you. We're proud to serve customers like Business Insider, Opendoor, and Grab.
Logentries makes machine-generated log data easily accessible to IT operations, development, and business analysis teams of all sizes. With the broadest platform support and an open API, Logentries brings the value of log-level data to any system, to any team member, and to a community of more than 25,000 worldwide users.