Instana vs Librato: What are the differences?
What is Instana? Automatic Application and Infrastructure Monitoring. Instana is the Application Performance Management solution for modern dynamic applications, using automation and AI to manage their service quality.
What is Librato? Real-Time Cloud Monitoring. Librato provides a complete solution for monitoring and understanding the metrics that impact your business at all levels of the stack. We provide everything you need to visualize, analyze, and actively alert on the metrics that matter to you.
Instana and Librato can be primarily classified as "Performance Monitoring" tools.
Some of the features offered by Instana are:
- Full integration into the Instana Dynamic Graph
- Relevant metric collection
- Fully AI enabled behavioral learning
On the other hand, Librato provides the following key features:
- REST API accepts any metrics you define
- Turnkey integration with AWS, Heroku, collectd, and more
- Integrates with more than 100 open-source agents, and language bindings