Crowdin vs Lokalise: What are the differences?
Developers describe Crowdin as "Localization Management Platform". Crowdin is a localization management platform with all the features you need for agile localization. Get your app, game, web app, software and on fast and seamlessly translated into more than 300 languages. On the other hand, Lokalise is detailed as "The easiest way to translate web and mobile apps". It is a translation management system, which is designed to make the process of localization faster and easier. Our platform reduces manual work and routine tasks that appear while translating web and mobile apps, games, and other software.
Crowdin and Lokalise can be primarily classified as "Translation Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by Crowdin are:
- Translation Memory - no need to translate the same strings again
- Glossary - keep your project terminology consistent
- Screenshots - provide context to get relevant translations
On the other hand, Lokalise provides the following key features:
- Translate your localization files (.xml, .strings, .json, .xliff, etc)
- Collaborate and manage all your software localization projects in one platform
- Integrate translation into the development and deployment process