Crosswalk vs NativeScript: What are the differences?
Crosswalk and NativeScript can be categorized as "Cross-Platform Mobile Development" tools.
Some of the features offered by Crosswalk are:
- Develop around device fragmentation
- Provide a feature rich experience on all Android 4.x devices
- Easily debug with Chrome DevTools
On the other hand, NativeScript provides the following key features:
- 100% Access to Native Platform API
- NativeScript is free of charge as an open source project
Crosswalk and NativeScript are both open source tools. It seems that NativeScript with 17.2K GitHub stars and 1.27K forks on GitHub has more adoption than Crosswalk with 2.17K GitHub stars and 569 GitHub forks.