Crazy Egg vs Useberry: What are the differences?
Crazy Egg: Visualize where your visitors click. Crazy Egg gives you the competitive advantage to improve your website in a heartbeat without the high costs; Useberry: Codeless Prototype Analytics. Putting user testing before coding, it allows UI/UX pioneers, agile product managers, ingenious marketeers and restless business owners to get rich user feedback right from prototype and optimize their products while saving money, time and effort.
Crazy Egg belongs to "Heatmap Analytics" category of the tech stack, while Useberry can be primarily classified under "No Code Platforms".
Some of the features offered by Crazy Egg are:
- HEATMAP TOOL- Visually identify the most popular areas of a given page.
- SCROLLMAP TOOL- It helps you to see which parts of your pages are working and which ones are not.
- OVERLAY TOOL- See what Google Analytics is not telling you.
On the other hand, Useberry provides the following key features:
- Create your own prototype on the spot or import one from the most popular platforms (InVision, Marvel, Sketch)
- Choose among 5 different test types (Single Task, Multiple Tasks, Open Analytics, First Click and 5 Second)
- Get rich users’ behaviour insights with heatmaps, video recordings, user flows, time bars and answers to 3 types of follow-up questions