What is InVision?
Who uses InVision?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose InVision in their tech stack.
Need to understand what features are supported by Miro and InVision
INTEGRATIONS Mobile App Marketplace (Product Specific Apps) Adobe Creative Cloud Asana Cards Azure Cards Box Chrome Extension Confluence Cloud Plugin Confluence Server Plugin Dropbox Google Contacts Google Drive Icon Databases Jira Add-on Jira Cards Microsoft Teams Miro Plugin for Sketch OneDrive Rally (CA Agile Central) Slack App Trello Unsplash Images Zapier Github Google Calendar Noun Project API for App Design iFrame
- Quickly link up your UX sketches, digital wireframes and even high-fidelity designs to share with your team.
- Send out a link to load your project in a browser, present it in-person, or sms your project direct to a mobile device for an instant touchable demo.
- Threaded comments connect to a specific point on-screen and double up as to-dos.
- InVision creates a simple project checklist of all the feedback provided from in-screen comments.
- Quick glance summaries of each design’s activity let you track progress and allow you to drill down into details.
- Collaborate with your team anywhere. Track their engagement in the project at a specific time.
- Just save your screens to the InVision Sync folder on your Mac and we’ll take care of the rest. Plus, you’ll get desktop notifications when others leave comments or upload new screens.
- Just hit the switch to get additional functionality that integrates throughout your account.