Codefresh vs Codeship: What are the differences?
Codefresh: CI/CD Tailor-Made For Docker. Automate and parallelize testing. Codefresh allows teams to spin up on-demand compositions to run unit and integration tests as part of the continuous integration process. Jenkins integration allows more complex pipelines; Codeship: A Continuous Integration Platform in the cloud. Codeship runs your automated tests and configured deployment when you push to your repository. It takes care of managing and scaling the infrastructure so that you are able to test and release more frequently and get faster feedback for building the product your users need.
Codefresh can be classified as a tool in the "Container Tools" category, while Codeship is grouped under "Continuous Integration".
Some of the features offered by Codefresh are:
- Instant Dev, test and feature preview environments: Enables all team members to run any image as a standalone or composition for feature preview, manual testing, bug reproduction and more. Collaborate on features before pushing them into staging and production.
- Testing with every step: Configure your pipeline to run integration and unit tests with every step
- Instantly test all code changes in the Codefresh build system before pushing to staging & production. Run integration, unit tests in parallel.
On the other hand, Codeship provides the following key features:
- Run you automated tests | Easily set up Codeship with Github or Bitbucket and trigger your automated tests with a simple push to your repository.
- 100 builds & 5 private projects free per month.
- Free for OSS.
"Fastest and easiest way to work with Docker" is the top reason why over 6 developers like Codefresh, while over 214 developers mention "Simple deployments" as the leading cause for choosing Codeship.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is Codefresh?
What is Codeship?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions