Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
CleverTap vs WebEngage: What are the differences?
What is CleverTap? Blazing fast analytics, powerful real-time segmentation, multi-channel messaging, A/B testing and personalization. We help over 3500 brands, including Jio, Cleartrip, BookMyShow, Curiosity, McDonalds, Sony, DC Comics, and Denver Broncos understand app behavior, and make their marketing data-driven.
What is WebEngage? On-site Push Notifications, Targeted Surveys & Customer Feedback Management. WebEngage is a customer engagement Saas. It enables gathering of relevant customer data through feedback and survey. It also enables notification of services and discounts to the market. WebEngage offers solution for personalized real time marketing, customer insights, instantaneous feedback and personalized marketing .
CleverTap and WebEngage are primarily classified as "Mobile Analytics" and "Feedback Widget" tools respectively.
Some of the features offered by CleverTap are:
- Retention Cohorts
On the other hand, WebEngage provides the following key features:
- Collect insights from visitors. Target questionnaires at specific audiences using our rule builder. Get real-time analytics and reports.
- Get up and running in seconds. Add power to your feedback form with custom fields and automatic screengrab features.
- Push messaging tool. Lets you display offers, discount codes, product launch announcements etc. to visitors. Real-time stats.
Pros of CleverTap
- Great real time analytics and engagement tool6
- Powerful user segments3
- Real-time insights and analytics3
- Beautiful inapp notifications3
- Custom events and profiles3
- Cost effective3
- 40 Million Notification Per/Min1
- Good Analytical too1
Pros of WebEngage
- It's super useful for surveys, and push notifications1
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Cons of CleverTap
- Too expensive1