Bugsnag vs TrackJS: What are the differences?
Bugsnag and TrackJS belong to "Exception Monitoring" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Bugsnag are:
- Root cause error grouping
- Real-time alerting to chat, email or SMS
On the other hand, TrackJS provides the following key features:
- Telemetry Timeline: More than just an error. The Telemetry Timeline shows the user, network, and console events that preceded an error, like an airplane's BlackBox for your webapp.
- Realtime Dashboard: Compare the hits and errors for your webapp over time. See if a recent change is causing failures, and where to prioritize debugging.
- Intelligence Alerting: Get notified when issues important to you are happening, right to your email or chat room.
"Lots of 3rd party integrations" is the primary reason why developers consider Bugsnag over the competitors, whereas "Great error reporting" was stated as the key factor in picking TrackJS.
Pandora, Everlane, and TrackIf are some of the popular companies that use TrackJS, whereas Bugsnag is used by LinkedIn, Square, and Coinbase. TrackJS has a broader approval, being mentioned in 328 company stacks & 29 developers stacks; compared to Bugsnag, which is listed in 295 company stacks and 49 developer stacks.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is Bugsnag?
What is TrackJS?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions