Buffer vs Sprout Social: What are the differences?
Buffer: The easiest way to schedule tweets, Facebook posts and more. Buffer helps you manage multiple social media accounts at once. Quickly schedule content from anywhere on the web, collaborate with team members, and analyze rich statistics on how your posts perform; Sprout Social: *A social media management and optimization platform *. It is a social media management tool created to help businesses grow their social media presence. You can understand and reach your audience, engage your community and measure performance with the only all-in-one social media management platform built for connection.
Buffer and Sprout Social can be primarily classified as "Social Media" tools.
Some of the features offered by Buffer are:
- Using Feedly and Buffer: Keep your Buffer full with amazing content at all times
- Schedule retweets: Use Buffer to share other people’s tweets anytime
- Followerwonk and Buffer: send your Tweets at the best time
On the other hand, Sprout Social provides the following key features:
- centralizes publishing, monitoring, engagement and analytics
- social media management platform built for connection
- Social Analytics