Blitz vs k6: What are the differences?
Blitz and k6 can be primarily classified as "Load and Performance Testing" tools.
Some of the features offered by Blitz are:
- Complex transactions- Whether you want to test a web page or a complex transaction , Blitz makes it easy for you to determine the number of users you can support.
- Detailed feedback- Get detailed statistics and feedback in real time, and in plain English
- Plugins- With our extension for Chrome or add-on for Firefox , just navigating to a webpage and run a performance test. Blitz takes care of the cookies, authentication and all the other underlying complexities.
On the other hand, k6 provides the following key features:
- Primarily for load testing, it also works for functional testing of APIs and microservices with its powerful JS ES6 based scripting API
- Straightforward CLI, sharing many UX aspects with the DevOps tools you already use
k6 is an open source tool with 5.57K GitHub stars and 287 GitHub forks. Here's a link to k6's open source repository on GitHub.