Amplitude vs Heatmaps.io: What are the differences?
What is Amplitude? User analytics to fuel explosive user growth. Amplitude provides scalable mobile analytics that helps companies leverage data to create explosive user growth. Anyone in the company can use Amplitude to pinpoint the most valuable behavioral patterns within hours.
What is Heatmaps.io? Heatmaps for your iOS apps. Mobile usability analytics. Track users touches, gestures, device data and user flow to learn how users interact with your iOS app.
Amplitude and Heatmaps.io can be primarily classified as "Mobile Analytics" tools.
Some of the features offered by Amplitude are:
- Real-time user analytics, including funnels, retention, flexible user segmentation, and revenue analysis.
- Microscope: Explore the user behavior behind any data point. Compare the behavior of engaged vs. churned users.
- Growth Discovery Engine: Identify behaviors that are predictive of retention or conversion and drive explosive user growth.
On the other hand, Heatmaps.io provides the following key features:
- View all touches heatmap
- View pinch gesture statistics
- View swipe gesture statistics
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is Amplitude?
What is Heatmaps.io?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
What companies use Heatmaps.io?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with Heatmaps.io?
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions