What is monday.com?
Who uses monday.com?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose monday.com in their tech stack.
I have a website for publishing content, and we are around 10 people working on the website. So which task management or system will be best for us to handle the task, and manage the employee?
monday.com? Slack? Jell? Asana?
Which one will be best for our team?
Are these competing products? I am looking for automation, which is why I have looked into monday.com. I'm building an HR Outsourcing company, and Lattice seems powerful, but I'm not sure if it replaces Monday.com.
I was wondering about the pros and cons of ClickUp and monday.com. We have a multi-level department that needs to communicate in their respective teams and with the rest of the department.
- A collaboration tool for multiple employees
- A many-to-many communication tool
- A visual display of progress
- An Execution Board – with big screen display
- Easy collaboration: tag teams
- Easy communication: tag people
- Eliminate noise: get updates based on relevance