What is Mingle and what are its top alternatives?
Top Alternatives to Mingle
- Pivotal Tracker
It is a collaborative, lightweight agile project management tool, brought to you by the experts in agile software development. ...
Taiga is a project management platform for startups and agile developers & designers who want a simple, beautiful tool that makes work truly enjoyable. Over 55,000 developers & designers and over 52,0000 projects in first 10 months. ...
Targetprocess is an agile project management software that focuses on information visualization and freedom. It helps to track projects using Scrum, Kanban or other agile practices. ...
- Azure Boards
Keep your agile project on track with it where you can track all your ideas at every development stage, use built-in scrum boards and planning tools to help your teams run sprints/stand-ups/planning meetings, and gain new insights into the health and status of your project with powerful analytics tools. ...
- Kanban Tool
Kanban Tool is an intuitive solution used for visual project management and process work flow management with seamless time tracking and time reports. It allows to visualize workflow, manage tasks and projects with online Kanban boards and cards. ...
Acunote is an agile project management tool and Scrum software. Companies from 1 to 100,000 people use it to manage software development, IT project management, and as an online project management software for the whole company. ...
Sprint.ly is an innovative new way to manage products.
It is online Portfolio Kanban software for Lean Management. Kanban boards, flow analytics and automation bring visibility and help you deliver on time. Organize and manage work efficiently. Keep track of every project. See all initiatives at a glance. Make your work flow. ...
Mingle alternatives & related posts
- Easy to use59
- Nice UI51
- Scrum friendly37
- Simple estimation28
- Slack Integration23
- Easy setup10
- Great support9
- It does the estimation better than we humans7
- Nice ios app3
- The right kind of simplicity3
- Can't seem to change the number of total points2
related Pivotal Tracker posts
Over time, as our teams became bigger and projects became more complex, we started to take agile processes more seriously and wanted more advanced (by our standards) project management abilities, like burndown charts, velocity tracking, etc. We also wanted to handle a lot of content management tasks that were primarily done by non-technical teams but often touched engineering.
After using Pivotal Tracker and Wrike, JIRA ended up being the right choice for us. Its design was flexible enough to do engineering project management, content management and other tasks like product roadmapping effectively. It had all the bells and whistles we wanted (plus many more we never got around to using). Given that it is a flexible service that tries to do everything, it is ideal for a team that can 1) dedicate significant bandwidth to upfront setup and organization and 2) empower admins to establish and enforce best practices among team members.
#Collaboration #IssueTracking #AgileProjectManagement #ProjectManagement
- Free. open source. agile project management40
- Elegant, beautiful23
- Has most of the common tools in jira, for free22
- Responsive, client-side based ui21
- Excellent burn down charts to track progress of sprints17
- Can be deployed by ourself14
- Fast Growing Community9
- Jira + Confluence killer4
- Simple and very efficient for middle size project4
- Best agile by far1
- Bad performance0
- Bad ui0
related Taiga.io posts
- Great looking project tracking14
- Awesome support11
- The best customer support experience you will get11
- Great, fast & flexible boards10
- Easy integration9
- Simplicity for every day use, but powerful for in-depth7
- Easy to use and simple to customize6
- Great for kanban5
- It allows you to customize views according to your need5
- Fantastic mix of tools available4
- It just works, exactly the way you do1
- Way more powerful than the other tools out there1
- Slack integration1
related Targetprocess posts
related Azure Boards posts
- Time tracking and time report + my work widget7
- Great for staying on top of the work, love it7
- Ease of use and endless customization7
- Very intuitive and integrates with a lot of apps7
- Advanced but easy to use tool4
- Simple visual project management4
- Simple interface combined with a perfect functionality1
- Big impact on collaboration between employees1
- Intuitive, user-friendly tool1
- Great at work and at home1
- Integrated application for your phone for free1
- The best tool1
- Multifunctional and very useful1
- It's efficient and easy to use1
- It helps me a lot to organize my daily tasks1
- Very useful tool, easy to use1
- Sense of control over my tasks1
- Project time tracking1
- User-friendly interface1
- Easy to manage visual tool- I enjoy my to do's1
- Developer Tools Power-Up and API1
- Provides elaborate analysis1
related Kanban Tool posts
related Acunote posts
- Close tickets from GitHub commits5
- Great Kanban based agile project management software5
- Specific enough to tech work, but not overkill2