What is Customer.io?
Send segmented newsletters without bugging developers. Change transactional emails without re-deploying your app. Create lifecycle emails to activate more customers
Customer.io is a tool in the Engagement/Lifecycle Marketing category of a tech stack.
Who uses Customer.io?
214 companies reportedly use Customer.io in their tech stacks, including Accenture, Segment, and Trustpilot.
61 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Customer.io.
Mixpanel, Segment, KISSmetrics, Woopra, and Stitch are some of the popular tools that integrate with Customer.io. Here's a list of all 14 tools that integrate with Customer.io.
Pros of Customer.io
Behavior based emails
Newsletter to user base
Jul 2 2019 at 9:34PM
- Segment in real-time with up to date data from your app. Email people who have spent at least $100 but haven't been back in a month.
- Friendly editor lets anyone write emails
- No lists to manage and you won't have to ask developers to export data for you.
- Start a 5-email drip campaign automatically after someone is inactive for 30 days
- Send a triggered email 47 minutes after someone abandons their cart
- Track success by tying your emails to a conversion on your site
- Send a one-time message to a customer tracking opens and clicks
- Find out how people respond to the different types of emails you send
- Check up on a customer by viewing site activity to see if they need help
Customer.io Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Customer.io?
See all alternatives
Mixpanel helps companies build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain to improve their user experience.
Android provides a rich application framework that allows you to build innovative apps and games for mobile devices in a Java language environment.
It is the operating system that presently powers many of the mobile devices, including the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. It is designed to make your iPhone and iPad experience even faster, more responsive, and more delightful.
It is the first ECRM–an Ecommerce CRM designed for building personal and profitable relationships with your customers at scale. It uses customer insight, data, and smarter email marketing automation at scale. With the best customer experience, your brand will never blend in.
Intercom is a customer communication platform with a suite of integrated products for every team—including sales, marketing, product, and support. Have targeted communication with customers on your website, inside apps, and by email.