What is Treasure Data?
Treasure Data's Big Data as-a-Service cloud platform enables data-driven businesses to focus their precious development resources on their applications, not on mundane, time-consuming integration and operational tasks. The Treasure Data Cloud Data Warehouse service offers an affordable, quick-to-implement and easy-to-use big data option that does not require specialized IT resources, making big data analytics available to the mass market.
Treasure Data is a tool in the Big Data as a Service category of a tech stack.
Who uses Treasure Data?
7 companies reportedly use Treasure Data in their tech stacks, including FiveStars, OTOBANK Inc., and Red Hat BIDS.
17 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Treasure Data.
Treasure Data Integrations
Amazon EC2, G Suite, Heroku, Google BigQuery, and Red Hat OpenShift are some of the popular tools that integrate with Treasure Data. Here's a list of all 8 tools that integrate with Treasure Data.
Pros of Treasure Data
Scaleability, less overhead
Makes it easy to ingest all data from different inputs
Responsive to our business requirements, great support
Treasure Data's Features
- Instant Integration- Using td-agent, you can start importing your data from existing log files, web and packaged applications right away.
- Streaming or Batch?- You choose! Our data collection tool, td-agent, enables you to stream or batch your data to the cloud in JSON format.
- Secure Upload- The connection between td-agent and the cloud is SSL-encrypted, ensuring secure transfer of your data.
- Availability- Our best-in-class, multi-tenant architecture uses Amazon S3 to ensure 24x7 availability and automatic replication.
- Columnar Database- Our columnar database not only delivers blinding performance, it also compresses data to 5 to 10 percent of its original size.
- Schema Free- Unlike traditional databases – even cloud databases – Treasure Data allows you to change your data schema anytime.
- SQL-like Query Language- Query your data using our SQL-like language.
- BI Tools Connectivity- Treasure Data allows you to use your existing BI/visualization tools (e.g. JasperSoft, Pentaho, Talend, Indicee, Metric Insights) using our JDBC driver.
- Enterprise-level Service and Support
- No Lock-in- We provide a one-line command to let you export your data anywhere you choose, whenever you choose.
Treasure Data Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Treasure Data?
See all alternatives
Fluentd collects events from various data sources and writes them to files, RDBMS, NoSQL, IaaS, SaaS, Hadoop and so on. Fluentd helps you unify your logging infrastructure.
Segment is a single hub for customer data. Collect your data in one place, then send it to more than 100 third-party tools, internal systems, or Amazon Redshift with the flip of a switch.
It provides the leading platform for Operational Intelligence. Customers use it to search, monitor, analyze and visualize machine data.
It is optimized for data sets ranging from a few hundred gigabytes to a petabyte or more and costs less than $1,000 per terabyte per year, a tenth the cost of most traditional data warehousing solutions.
Run super-fast, SQL-like queries against terabytes of data in seconds, using the processing power of Google's infrastructure. Load data with ease. Bulk load your data using Google Cloud Storage or stream it in. Easy access. Access BigQuery by using a browser tool, a command-line tool, or by making calls to the BigQuery REST API with client libraries such as Java, PHP or Python.