Restyaboard vs Trello: What are the differences?
What is Restyaboard? Open source, Trello like kanban board. Trello like kanban board. Based on Restya platform.
What is Trello? Your entire project, in a single glance. Trello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards. In one glance, Trello tells you what's being worked on, who's working on what, and where something is in a process.
Restyaboard and Trello can be categorized as "Project Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Restyaboard are:
- Instant add
- Access many cards at same time
- Diff , Revisions and Undo
On the other hand, Trello provides the following key features:
- Add a checklist to keep on top of all those little to-dos. There’s also a nice, big progress meter, because who doesn’t love a nice, big progress meter?
- Got a relevant file, image, or document? Attach it right to the card, and you’ll never have to go scrambling through your inbox looking for it later.
- Attach photos, drawings, sketches, and mockups to quickly illustrate ideas at a glance.
Restyaboard is an open source tool with 1.26K GitHub stars and 295 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Restyaboard's open source repository on GitHub.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is Restyaboard?
What is Trello?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
What companies use Restyaboard?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with Restyaboard?
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions