Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Ramda vs RxJS: What are the differences?
Ramda and RxJS are both open source tools. RxJS with 19.7K GitHub stars and 2.26K forks on GitHub appears to be more popular than Ramda with 16.6K GitHub stars and 1.07K GitHub forks.
Pros of Ramda
- Automatically curried2
- Point free programming1
Pros of RxJS
- Easier async data chaining and combining5
- Steep learning curve, but offers predictable operations3
- Ability to build your own stream2
- Works great with any state management implementation2
- Easier testing2
- Simplifies state management1
- Observable subjects1
- Great for push based architecture1
- Lot of build-in operators1
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Cons of Ramda
Cons of RxJS
- Steep learning curve3